My 2 year old had an accident while sleeping in my bed the other night. I used the woolite for upholstry, and I even tried the pet stain remover stuff. Still that smell is there...yuck! I swear she must have soaked it! Anyway... I do have a steam cleaner. Can I steam clean my mattress without adverse effects? (i.e. not drying well adn then having mold or something) I went to the Bissell website but found very little info. Guess I have to peruse every steam cleaning site out there?! I guess it isn't really STEAM cleaning. It's a DEEP cleaner... like a wet vac kinda thing...I have a Bissell...
Leave a Reply
- New BISSELL PowerLifter PowerBrush Upright Deep Cleaner Steam Carpet 1622 Rug
- Bissell 1719 Spot Lifter 2X Portable Deep Carpet Cleaner BRAND NEW!!!
- BISSELL .29-Gallon Shampoo and Steam Cleaner 52071
- BISSELL PowerLifter PowerBrush Upright Deep Cleaner Shampooer Steam Rug Cleaner
- Bissell ProHeat Pet Upright Deep Cleaner Carpet Steam Animal Fur Hair Odor Dirt
- Bissell 1770 Quicksteamer II Upright Cleaner
- Upright Steam Carpet Cleaner Cleaning Machine Extractor Floor Home New
- Bissell Steam Mop Hard-Floor Cleaner, Green Tea, 1867-6, all-natural deep clean
- ~L@@K~ Bissell 9200 Upright Cleaner NIB
- BISSELL; 46B4 Steam Mop Bare Floor Steam Cleaner Cleaner “BRAND NEW IN BOX”